Spyder and X-Rite/Calibrite users save £100 when upgrading to SpyderX Elite!
Datacolor®, a global leader in colour management solutions, is offering creative professionals who own an older Spyder or X-Rite/Calibrite monitor calibration device the opportunity to purchase a cost-effective upgrade to SpyderX Elite. SpyderX Elite is Datacolor‘s flagship and therefore most comprehensive calibration tool. The crossgrade offer allows users to upgrade to SpyderX Elite at a fraction of the regular price. (See how to take advantage of this amazing offer below!)
Why is it worth upgrading to SpyderX Elite?
- SpyderX Elite is Datacolor‘s fastest calibration device that can calibrate a monitor in less than two minutes.
- The breakthrough optical system based on a large converging lens provides a higher level of colour accuracy with more accurate screen colours, shadow detail and better white balance.
- The fully sealed sensor and integrated lens cap make the SpyderX Elite the first choice for on-the-go photography. Photographers who need to do some initial image processing “on location” love exactly this advantage of the SpyderX when they need to calibrate their laptop on the go and in changing light conditions.
- An unlimited number of monitors can be calibrated and multiple monitors can be matched using the StudioMatch™ function.
- Extensive monitor analysis features are included to assess display performance, such as display homogeneity analysis or display performance loss over time, among others.
- SpyderX Elite provides access to professional features such as soft proofing and the Expert Console.
- Free assistance from Datacolor‘s customer support team of professional photographers and IT experts. Datacolor support is “in-house” and not handled through an external service centre.
To take advantage of the discounted price, simply quote the current calibration product and a valid serial number when ordering. As part of the crossgrade offer, the SpyderX Elite costs only £ 139 including VAT; the regular price is £ 239 – so customers save £ 120 when buying as part of the upgrade promotion. Click here to get yours!
Who are Datacolor? If you don’t know them, you need to!
Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, provides software, instruments and services to assure accurate color of materials, products, and images. The world’s leading brands, manufacturers, and creative professionals have used Datacolor’s innovative solutions to consistently achieve the right color for almost 50 years.
The company provides sales, service, and support to over 100 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Industries served include textile and apparel, paint and coatings, automotive and plastics as well as photography, design and videography. For more information, visit: www.datacolor.com.