PHANTOMFLIGHTSCHOOL - BOOK A FLYING LESSON10 October 2019 | Katrina Clowes
Phantomflightschool offer you the opportunity to "GET MORE FROM YOUR FLYING, AND PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT. HAVE A FLYING LESSON"
They offer flying lessons that take place at the Mercure Great Danes Hotel, Hollingbourne, Nr Maidstone ME17 1RE. The hotel is close to Leeds Castle, and two minutes from the M20, with 26 acres of landscaped grounds for us to fly around. It even has a windsock which is ideal for demonstrating “Point of Interest” in Intelligent Flight Mode.
Their lessons are always one-to-one with one of their experts, fully PFCO-qualified and insured drone pilots to give you the best possible drone experience.
After two hours, you will leave knowing:
- The less well known but important features of the DJI Go App
- What to focus on when you are flying
- Our unique 4:4:3 methodology for flying safely and enjoyably
- The ten most common reasons people crash, and how to avoid them
- How to answer the crucial questions “Can I fly here” and “Should I fly here”
- And of course, you will have done plenty of hands-on flying
- Costs start from as little as £120
See more about the course HERE
Our assessment processes are a great way to develop your skills and are a marketing tool for those in business
Join the Guild
A great network, top support, mentoring, legal & tax protection, great discounts and much more. Why not join us?!