Miggo Launch the Agua storm-proof camera-carrier on Kickstarter29 May 2015 | Simon Dixey
A new line of innovative camera carriers resistant to all weather conditions, designed for both professional photographers and serious amateurs has been announced via Kickstarter. The AGUA is an IPX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. The AGUA's special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather - rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment - and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot. The AGUA provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water
- Fits camera's body + lens.
- Available in 3 sizes: Agua 25 - for large Mirrorless / Superzoom cameras (such as Sony A7, Fuji X-T1, Olympus OM-D and similar) Agua 35 -for Medium DSLRs (such as Nikon D5200, Canon 550D and similar) Agua 45 - for advanced DSLRs (such as Canon 5D, Nikon D800 and similar)
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua's dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-Adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied adaptors)
- Front "Thermo-forming" lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- "Quick-Draw" mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- Failsafe connecting buckles
- Left and right handed operation
More information can be found at Miggo's Kickstarter page where the Agua is available at prices significantly lower than their expected market price.