Fujifilm announce the X-T1019 May 2015 | Simon Dixey
Fujifilm have announced the X-T10, the latest addition to the premium interchangeable lens X Series.
Fujifilm say the camera features unique colour reproduction technology for outstanding image quality.
Some key features of the X-T10 are:
- All-new design packs X Series' operability into a compact and lightweight body
- Real Time Viewfinder
- The X-Trans™ CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II engine combine to deliver outstanding image quality and high speed performance
- New AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects
- Full HD video with the X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor
- Built in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
- 18 high-performance FUJINON X-mount lenses Available
It will be on sale from mid to late June and cost £499 for the body only, £599 with an XC16-50mm lens and £799 with an XF18-55mm lens.
More information can be found on the Fujifilm website.