Focus On Imaging03 March 2011
FOCUS ON IMAGING. scheduled for 6-9 March at the NEC, is Europe's biggest annual imaging show with around 200 exhibitors attending this year.
Here's some things to look out for -
- Bowens have a busy schedule of great guest speakers including Trevor & Faye Yerbury, plus Guild Panel Member John McRae.
- Award-Winning photographer Martin Oliver will be making 3 presentations in the seminar rooms revealing how to sell your portraits for £6000 plus. His presentations are usully witty and quickly sell out.
- Catherine Connor from Aspire Training will holding 4 seminars giving great advice on how to market yourself.
- The Dayman stand has some give-aways & talks from highly regarding landscape photographers which can be booked now.
- Color Confidence are offering free one-to-one advice and a free 'Introduction To Colour' magazine resource for the first 500 visitors each day.
- Bob Rigby Photographic will be showing the Traxwatch One remote camera trigger system for the first time at a major photographic show. It is aimed mainly at the wildlife photographer allowing remote photography with or without the photographer being present as it will fire the camera off when tripped by the animal. It is also weatherproofed.
- Sigma have several new lenses to show-off.