AlamyThe Best place to sell your Stock Images
The Guild’s fantastic partnership with Alamy
They make it easy for you to work with them, they are non-exclusive, they don’t tie you in with a long-term contract and they don’t edit down work that is sent in. They also offer a better commission than most stock photography companies, you can earn up to 50% commission, the industry average is about 70/30 with 70% going to the agency.
- They have over 110,000 image buyers registered with them, worldwide;
- They have direct sales offices in the UK, Australia and the USA;
- They are non-exclusive. This means you can sell your work elsewhere;
- You retain full ownership and copyright; (you do not hand over any rights);
- Alamy just sell licences to their customers;
Find out what you can sell
Your images could be earning you money, it’s that simple. Find out what you can sell, how much you could make and why Alamy is the best place to sell your stock photography – By Clicking Here!
Your images, both mainstream or niche, creative or editorial in style… in fact anything that passes their technical criteria will be put on sale on their website across 56 categories, covering the expected… and the unexpected.
Here’s the best part….
Members of the Guild exclusively get this special deal:
- You will receive 100% commission for the first 6 months! **
- After the first 6 months, you will go onto the Gold model and 40% commission for all direct sales.
** up to a value of £500 on all direct sales
What do I need to do?
What you need to do next –
- Click here to sign up to Alamy;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Alamy’, including your email address and the exact name you signed up with.
Thats it! We will then trigger your £500 free Guild benefit of sales!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up and email Laura!